Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Random

I had the urge to blog, but nothing in particular to write about. How's that for an oxymoron?

I think this is one of those times where I'm just going to write about random things I think about and wonder if anyone else does too. Here goes...

Why do people not use their turn signals correctly? They just drive, slow down, turn and expect us to know that's what they are going to do. That really irks me to no end.

Why do white people feel the need to hook up the only two black people they know?

I watched a young lady buy a $319 pair of jeans the other day. Would you?

Don't you hate it when you see someone, and you know they see you but try to act like they don't?

Does anyone besides me miss Inspector Gadget? Martin? New York Undercover?

Did anyone (besides me) eat Bonkers when they were a kid?? Man, I used to love those things!

Are you going green? It's all the rage right now.

It cost me $47 to fill up my Toyota Corolla last week. That's a problem.

Why is it that people often won't do in return what you are willing to do for them without question?

Did Jay & B really get married?

How come our audio is often not linked up with our video? (In other words, why do we say one thing and do another?)

Do you ever wonder if people speaking another language are really talking about you?

Charlie Murphy once said on an episode of Dave Chapelle, "even when slapping was fashionable..." Was slapping ever fashionable?

Do you love like it's never going to hurt...even when it does?

6 comments:

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Just to let you know. You been jacked!!!! Check us out at my spot...

The Addict said...

Yo...I hit you up and didn't see anything. Am I riding the short bus or is blogger trippin?

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Neither. Although Blogger has been known to act up at times.

I ain't even touching the short bus comment.

But you were a little premature. It posted at midnight. You will find it there now...

Crossy said...

Funny you bring up the going green thing...I understand why we are doing it...but I feel like some people are over doing it.

Gas...$4? Definitely a problem!

Oh and slapping people has always been fashionable! ;)

http://thecrossyclassifieds.blogspot.com

Roger said...

Thanks so much for this article, quite effective piece of writing.
travel insurance reviews | dental school rankings | temp staffing agency

Clyde said...

The author is absolutely right, and there is no question.
wooden rings | horny wives | cute heels