Saturday, October 11, 2008

Big, Fat Loser!

Yep, that's me. Been giving my whole life to my job and not nearly enough to my blog. When I was able to do this regularly, it was an essential part of my work/life balance. Now that I've been away for so long, I realize how much I truly miss it and connecting with the blogfam. I've made a promise to myself to make time to blog at least twice a week through the end of 2008. I think I can handle that : )

To quote NE-YO: "I guess you know you've made it when they start talking about you, right?" I'm not being talked about (at least to my face), but I've certainly been given more responsibility and job tasks at work. At the end of the day, it's all I can do to stay awake. I just want to drink wine and sleep. I know, I know- I need a better life.

So...what's been up? How are we feeling about the economy, politics, Sarah Palin, NFL, and more??

4 comments:

Crossy said...

Sarah Palin is horrible, the economy is bad but seems to be getting better? And the Panthers are going to beat the Aint's this weekend! ;)

Keep doin yur thang on the job mama!

Queen of My Castle said...

Hey babes!!!! Longest time. You are a fitness buff, so I doubt the words big and fat could be used to accurately describe you. LOL

Sarah Palin makes me want to hurl! I hate that Americans idolize stupidity in its most potent grade just because it comes in a decent looking package.

How've YOU been?

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

You know I don't hate to tell you that you should have voted absentee, right?

Cause yo' ass been quite absent up in here.

Most love!

And I will see ya whenever you get time to do this. (But you are about a good eight or ten posts behind right now...)

The Addict said...

Crossy: I couldn't agree more! Go Panthers!

Queen: HEY!!! I thought I'd lost you! Tried to get to your spot and couldn't. How are you??? Need some of your poetry in my life immediately!

68: To my favorite!! I'm so out of the game. Damn near did vote absentee! Lol..although I did vote in the real election so I guess my time away has been somewhat productive!