Thursday, November 15, 2007

To Freak, or Not to Freak

Peace everyone.

I'm a hopeless romantic.

It's one of my many addictions (hence the name).

I think the idea of romance is beautiful. Flowers, candles, music, being swept off your feet, all that. I'm a sucker for it. I love happy endings, and if you really want to trap me, pay me a compliment. Better yet, pay me a few. I might just be putty in your hands. I really love hearing I'm beautiful, or sexy, or that I do it for you. Not that I'm stuck on myself (cuz I'm really not), but I do enjoy such things. It's all part of the romance.

I love to watch people be affectionate in public; sneaking kisses, holding hands, to see people in love. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I know, I know. I'm a loser.

As I mature, and become more comfortable with my sexuality, I have learned that there is fine line between romance and sex. I've also come to understand that men and women have very different views on this topic. (Supposedly)Women need to be romanced in order to want sex. Men need sex in order to express their romantic side. Mars and Venus at its best.

Sex. It's the way you physically express love for another person (at least that's what they tell us). My zodiac sign is Scorpio, which is basically the lay term for "freak". I wish I could describe the looks I've received when men find out I'm a Scorpion. Their faces light up like Christmas trees. I'll put myself on blast and say that I have the potential makings of a freak. But, this Scorpio would sometimes rather have the romance then the sex.

What's wrong with me? Am I a freak for not being a freak? Don't get me wrong; sex can be wonderful. It's the greatest expression of love for someone else (or so they say). A good orgasm never hurt anyone. Maybe it's in my upbringing. Sex wasn't openly talked about in my family, but having respect for self was. I was taught to be a lady, and ladies don't do such things...or do they?

I've never heard any of the women in my family speak openly about sex. But they swoon over any guy that opens doors, pulls out chairs, and can speak in complete sentences. I call that the "representative"; you know, what you want people to see. Because behind closed doors...

Ludacris says "we want a lady in the streets, but a freak in the bed."

Is the freak becoming the new romantic?

Very interested in your comments.


~The Addict~

5 comments:

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Damn. Ya made me exhale to say this! No fair!

(Supposedly)Women need to be romanced in order to want sex. Men need sex in order to express their romantic side.
That there is some deep shit. I don't think a lot of people even realize how true this is. You may have to explore it more.

You do you sista. Because as soon as you find that right (and regular) one, you are gonna have to blackmail your walls to keep their asses from blabbing about your...Scorpioness... Nothing in the rulebook that says you gotta be a hoe to be a freak! Trust me this Pisces male can tell ya stories about that. If he didn't have all that shyt on his walls...

I will just have to remember to not let any doors slip outta my hands while in Hartford...

Jedidiah said...

Pretty helpful data, lots of thanks for your post.
tanker boots | maps of Florida | sex pillows

Morris said...

I believe everybody ought to look at this.
girls in bathing suits | cheap flights from Toronto | free payroll calculator

Winfred said...

I fully agree with whatever thing you have presented.
solving equations | Regina hotels | heel lifts

Silas said...

I can add that I actually invite you to http://edcurenz.com since this is the website having incredibly nice things to watch.Lots of thanks for post.
9 | 5 | 7