Sunday, July 27, 2008

Home, Sweet Home

So when your job says put your traveling pants on, you don't ask questions. You put them on and go.

That's been my story since July 7. As of today, I have only been in my apartment 8 days in the month of July.

Out of control.

I miss blogging terribly and have needed it, but the demands on my life have been such that I haven't had time (or energy) to focus my thoughts and communicate them properly.

The update is coming...I know I owe you. Vegas, Charlotte, then back to NC (Greensboro) for a wedding. This entire month has been spent on a plane, living out of my suitcase, checking in and out of hotels, eating out, working out, networking, drinking, and very little sleep.

I'm so happy to be able to sleep in my own bed; much like a crackhead when they have gotten their most recent high.

More to come!

5 comments:

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Well you just hurry up and get around to it! No excuses ma'am!

You so lucky for the trip around though...

Jazzy said...

Ballin! lol

Welcome home...I know exactly how you feel. I luv sleeping in my own bed!

The Addict said...

Aww..thanks! I miss blogging. I've needed this outlet during July and not being able to do so has been killer. It means my workouts have been even more serious!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

Hubert said...

Goodness, there is so much useful information above!
check