Thursday, January 7, 2010

I Have no Words...?

I'm sitting here with an interesting case of writer's block, if you will. It's funny, there are times I've sat down to blog and had to taper my candor. There are times I've blogged and then deleted the post; I only need to type feverishly and get frustrations out. Sometimes, I browse the blogs of others to get a little motivation. But today, at this very minute...I'm at a loss for words.

That's something for me, because I can be a "chatty Kathy" at times. Even when I'm just listening to something, I'm always thinking, studying, processing. I have trouble sleeping at night because my mind is racing with random things: song lyrics, my agenda for the next day, how my momma is doing...any thing! It's the same when I wake up too. My mind is constantly in motion.

I find it all too funny when I sit down to blog, I have nothing to say (type). Lol, by reading this post, you'd think otherwise. Ah well, I'll make my way back when I have something of substance to share....

1 comment:

Garry said...

Gosh, there's a lot of helpful information above!
Juegos De Aventura | school bus rentals | custom car vinyl