Monday, January 4, 2010

Sleepy Monday

True story: I'm crazy tired. At this very minute, my eyelids are so heavy with sleep I can barely tell you my name. You know that song "Get Silly"? That's me...silly with sleep.

Yesterday, I took a nap somewhere around the end of the Vikings/Giants game and woke up during the second quarter of the Eagles/Cowboys game. *Sidebar: big ups to the Vikings and 'dem Boys on some nasty shut-outs.* Wasn't down too long...maybe 90 minutes. That must have done me in cuz I didn't hit the sheets until about 11:30 and my eyes didn't officially close until close to 1am.

My alarm went off at 6:20am for a 7am start to my day.

What's more- it's a Monday. The first real working day post holiday season.

This may be the worst day of the year.

Everyone is dragging in after staying up late, sleeping in and eating everything in sight over the last two weeks. No one really wants to be here and everyone is trying to "look" busy to survive. It's a game really, a sick game. Who can make it until (insert time you get off) PM? The clock is laughing at me. At least there's some light at the end of my tunnel. I have to teach a Kickboxing and Resistance Ball class from 12-1. Let's hope that perks me up.

Maybe I should get regular coffee instead of decaf.

Anyone else having a sleepy Monday?

1 comment:

Cody said...

Oh my god, there is really much worthwhile data in this post!
have a look | got it here | site