Saturday, June 7, 2008

I Blog Because...

Peace.

Since joining the blog world in '07, it's been amazing to watch the process evolve. What's been more amazing is how I look forward to writing and reading other blogs. I'm not in deep yet, but I feel like I have a my steady blogfam that I check out regularly. I enjoy reading about the daily adventures of others; let's me know I'm not alone in my endeavors. Blogging gives me a an out, a release from the day-to-day life. It's my emotional exercise. Definitely making good use of the first amendment.


It was brought to my attention by someone close to me that it was good I had a "non work related" activity in my life. I had to stop and think about that for a sec.


My whole life revolves around work or things that have to do with work. Who I hang out with, how I use my free time, where I live. I love to work out and be active, but that is what I get paid to do everyday. I'm at the stage in my life where I enjoy work; I'm not married, I don't have children so I can give more of my time to my job and what it requires of me. There are times I'll work 12-hour days and yes I'm tired, but I don't mind. I believe that when my life stage changes (i.e., I get married, have kids, relocation) then I'll adjust my activities to boot.

My job has a very "college" feel about it. We party together, play together, sleep together (literally and figuratively), travel together and so on. It's the nature of our business. You can always tell when we are holding a spot down by the identifying stickers on our cars. You gotta love it.

Getting back to my point, I to am glad that I was introduced to the blog world. I love the ability to express myself and diversify my portfolio (for you B!) and have very much been able to do so through my blog. For those who check out my spot, thanks for the love. I plan to to keep this a part of my world until further notice.

3 comments:

bmoore225 said...

chuch...young Blue. Just stopping thru spreading love.

Jazzy said...

I too look forward to writing and reading other people's posts. If you aren’t in deep yet…you will be! Lol

When I was younger I had the same kind of relationship with my co-workers. Now that I’m older there is definitely a difference. I’ve also learned to keep a bit of a difference since it minimizes office drama. Lol

What is the secret to enjoying a good workout? Really…I absolutely HATE IT and wish I could mentally 'check out' or switch with someone during that hour of my day, so I could avoid it altogether…ugh!

The Addict said...

*B.Moore- Thanks for the love babe! Always nice to see your face in the place.

*Diva-We'll have to talk offline about workouts. I can talk all day about that!